Founded in 1989 and conveniently located in Fredericksburg Virginia, Tagare Corporation specializes in the management of homeowner associations across Virginia, staffed with accredited professionals who provide turnkey solutions, state-of-the-art technology and decades of association management experience to boards and the communities they serve. We understand how much work is required of those who volunteer to serve on homeowner association boards. Let Tagare Corporation do the work for you, so that you can relax and enjoy your free time!
Our credentials include the following:
- Association Management specialist, awarded by the CAI
- Certified Manager of Community Associations Certification, awarded by the National Board of Certification for Community Association Managers
- Professional Community Association Manager Certification, awarded by the CAI
- Professional Managment Development Program Cerfitication, awarded by the CAI
- Honored Profession in Who's Who of Women Executives, awarded by The National Register's Who's Who in Executives and Professionals
- Manager of Fair Housing, awarded by the CIC
- Manager in Legal Training, awarded by the CIC
Our mission is to provide professional, trustworthy and consistent community association management services to homeowner associations. Working in collaboration with each board of directors, our goal is to assure that every essential management component is functioning efficiently and effectively, while remaining flexible in addressing the unique needs of each community.
Other Notable Services
- Association bills paid timely and accurately
- Collect past due assessments
- Recommend long term financial planning for capital expenditures
- Assist in preparation of annual audits and tax returns
- Establish and maintain FDIC operating and reserve accounts
- Provide assessment coupon booklets or statements
- Prepare annual budgets
- Provide 24 hour emergency service
- Complete frequent site inspections to ensure compliance with HOA bylaws.